Kennedy General Contracting is well versed in all types of estimating and bidding scenarios:
- Lump Sum Bidding to Conceptual EstimatesDesign Build, to Value Engineering
- Design Build
- Value Engineering
With an emphasis on attention to detail, we can quantify, cost and analyze every element of your project. We organize and assemble each project utilizing industry standard tools and report formats:
- Subcontractor Prequalification Surveys
- Bid Packages including:
- Scopes of Work
- Line Item Breakdown Formats
- Requested Unit Pricing
- Requested Alternates
- In House Quantity Take-Offs and Cost Estimates
- Subcontractor Proposal Review & Analysis Spreadsheets
- Competitive Analysis
- Contract Buyout Recommendations and Scopes of Work
Kennedy General Contracting provides a full range of management services which can be customized for your particular project needs and circumstances. We utilize most industry standard tools and formats in organizing, tracking, and reporting all critical components of every job.
- Submittal Tracking and Review
- Monitoring of Material Procurement
- Project CPM Scheduling
- Two Week Look Ahead Scheduling
- Contract Administration
- Tracking of Releases and Waivers
- Maintain and Distribute Design Documents
- Manage Requests for Information
- Review and Approve Sub Invoices
- Analyze and Track Change Orders
- Develop Monthly Invoices to Owner
- Coordinate Weekly Progress Meetings
- Facilitate Periodic Owner Meetings
- Provide Field Supervision as Required
- Implement Safety Program
- Cost Tracking & Monthly Cost Reports
Kennedy General Contracting is a fully insured Certified General Contractor. As such, we are authorized to apply for Building Permits and engage in the business of building projects of all sizes.
We will offer the following services:
- Full-Service General Contracting
- Construction Management
- Design-Build Contracting
Acting as a General Contractor we review plans and specifications provided by an owner and/or architect in order to establish a bid proposal for the project. Upon award of a contract, we will assemble a team of subcontractors, suppliers, and other professionals as required to build the project. We will then provide management and supervision to ensure that it is built on time, within budget, and is of high quality.
Under a construction management arrangement, Kennedy General Contracting works closely with the owner and the architect during the early conceptual stages of the project. During this Pre-Construction Phase, we will provide valuable information to the design team on costs, constructability, scheduling, and life cycle analysis. We will provide several budgets during this process beginning with a conceptual budget, then a design development budget, and finally the actual construction budget.
As the project moves into the Construction Phase we can either assume the responsibilities of the Prime (or General) Contractor or we can continue on in an advisory role.
Kennedy General Contracting also has the ability to provide complete design-build services. Under this arrangement, we meet with the client to determine their building needs and budget parameters. We then work with our architect/engineers to develop a design which satisfies the needs and desires of the client while maintaining focus on constructability, schedule, and budget.
Upon review and approval by the client of the resulting designs and budget, we proceed into the Construction Phase as the General Contractor.